EVOLUTION 20 LTC-S
The Matabi Evolution 20 LTCs electric sprayer is the largest capacity backpack sprayer within the Matabi electrical sprayer family. It has a 20-litre tank for use on extensive crops. The 18V Li-Ion battery has a level indicator so the user can always see how much usage time is left.
- Electric sprayer is fitted with a high-performance membrane pump and high-flow nozzles for extensive agricultural applications.
- Electronic control (LTControl) ensures homogeneous spraying throughout the treatment without user effort.
- Lightweight and ergonomic.
- The control knob has 2 working positions: Fungicide/Insecticide and Herbicide.
- The sprayer is supplied with a kit of four nozzles for various applications. They all guarantee a fine droplet size, greater fungicide and insecticide treatment coverage, and better herbicide treatment efficacy by reducing drift.
- 6 metre hose is available as an accessory, so you don't have to carry the backpack on your back, offering freedom of movement.
- Sprayer suitable for products of natural origin such as pelargonic acid, nettle slurry or potassium soap, among others.
Intensity of use high
Scope of use
- Reinforced hose
- Integrated and ergonomic handle
- Wide filler opening
- Stainless steel handle
- Fibreglass lance
- Set of nozzles
- High performance membrane pump
- Padded and adjustable straps with zipper
- Li-ion battery (18V)
- 2 working positions
|Standard nozzles||Adjustable conical nozzle, fan, mirror and four holes nozzles|
|Useful capacity||20 L|
|Total capacity||21 L|
|Net weight||4,3 kg|
|Wide filler opening||YES|
|Set of nozzles for herbicide and insecticide treatments||YES|
|Lance and extensions||Lance|
|Straps||Padded and adjustable. Adjustable in the breast strap|
|Working positions||2 (Herbicide/Insecticide)|