The Herbamat from Matabi is a battery-operated electric centrifugal sprayer. It is specially designed for the controlled application of herbicides thanks to its low-volume spraying system that reduces product and water by applying only the right amount to the plant.
- The ergonomic handle incorporates a switch that activates the motor and allows the liquid to pass through.
- Supplement it with the 12-litre translucent tank
- The aluminium lance is very lightweight and easy to use.
- Includes 3 nozzles for different applications and homogeneous coverage
- It works with conventional 2x1,5V batteries that provide an autonomy of 40-70 hours.
Scope of use
|Standard nozzles||Yellow, Green and Red|
|Gross weight||0,61 Kg|
|Net weight||0,46 Kg|