FOREST FIRE EXTINGUISHER 17 L
The Matabi back forest fire extinguisher has a capacity of 17 litres. It is suitable for assisting in extinguishing fires, used in situations of
- Direct response in areas of weak and/or emerging fire.
- Indirect response in operations such as defence line support, controlled burns, fire breaks, secondary fire control and stand-off operations.
- Highly resistant tank against extreme temperatures.
- Achieves a powerful and far-reaching stream thanks to its double-acting lance.
- Includes padded lumbar support for greater ergonomics.
- Avoids hose tangling thanks to its anti-twist system.
- Airtight cap with an improved valve to reduce the risk of liquid leakage and spillage.
Scope of use
- Nozzle specially designed to optimise the stream and scope of the spray
- Simple assembly system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Stopper with hermetic seal and pressure release valve
- Lance fastening
- Ergonomic and translucent tank
- Hose fastening for transport
- Integrated handle
- Sight glass
- Padded, adjustable straps with waist fastening
- Lumbar support, greater comfort
- Double-acting pump body to optimise effort
|Standard nozzles||Adjustable brass conical nozzle|
|Lance||Chromed-plated brass lance with dual effect hydronette system|
|Useful capacity||17 L|
|Total capacity||17,5 L|
|Gross weight||3,84 Kg|
|Net weight||3,35 Kg|
|Wide filler opening||YES|
|TRANSLUCENT level indicator||YES|
|Lance and extensions||Lance/Hose|
|Straps||Padded and adjustable, with waist support|
|Vertical stream range||7m|
|Horizontal stream range||12m|
|Horizontal spray range||4m|